The AJRR-C offers the following services to total joint replacement researchers nationwide:
- Access to the American Joint Replacement Registry
- Access to national and local databases
- Customized methodology consultation services to provide expert advice on study design, protocol development, statistical analysis, data management and study conduct
- Development of novel statistical and study design methodologies customized to total joint replacement research
- Education and mentoring resources
- Informatics tools specific to total joint arthroplasty, for automated data extraction from electronic health records
Contact the AJRR-C to learn more.