The American Joint Replacement Research-Collaborative provides methodology support for pilot and feasibility studies and grants — specifically, observational studies in total joint replacement using the data and methodology resources of the collaborative. Methodology Core personnel provide mentoring and when needed, facilitate collaborations with established researchers with expertise in total joint replacement have also agreed to serve as mentors.
The AJRR-C prioritizes projects based on:
- Qualifications of investigators
- Potential to meaningfully impact total joint replacement clinical care
- Partnership or collaboration with other organizations and researchers
- Feasibility with the collaborative's resources
- Feasibility within the time and budget proposed
- Clear plans to secure future funding from other sources